Follow Me On Twitter

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Things Change

Things Change
Dear Beloved, 
I am coming to you with life changes today.  I wish I could tell you that January of 2012 was awe inspiring that everything that I sat out to do was done and that I had finally gotten that book deal that I so desperately seek. No, none of that, but I can tell you that January was like a dream.  It was like living and walking in bubble where the world does not see you.  I honestly cannot tell you how I got here.  I don’t know where some of the days went.  I don’t know how I made it through some of the days, but I can tell you that the Great I Am must have one hell of a plan for me.  I could not have imagined my own life in such disarray, but the Great I Am will never, ever give you more than you can take.  I finally believe that.  I have been to a different sort of mountain top, but like Dr. King I do have a dream today.  I have a dream that within our own race we can see unity and we can believe in each other as a people.  Sometimes we are so low down and cut throat toward each other that it doesn’t even make sense.  I no longer have a great deal of faith in people where doing the right thing is concerned and it would be hypocritcal for me to tell you that you should believe in such fruitless nature.
I will tell you in the words of my sister Oprah, What I know for sure and what I know for sure is that my gift will make room for me.  I know that the Great I Am is not aimless and that he did not give me the gift of creativity for it to sit unproductive within me.  The Great I am has a plan and in that plan our lives have been pre-destined to cross the paths of others and in that crossing is a great plan. In that crossing we are one step closer to the plan that the Great I Am has for us.  Our only job is to enhance our gift and put it in the way every chance that you get.  A wise woman told me once to not give my pearls to the swine and I don’t believe I truly knew what pearls she meant until this very moment sitting here typing this piece.  I believe that her wisdom allowed her to know that in life we will all come to a point where we wonder if we did the right thing. At the start of this I was there, but now I am sitting here knowing that I did the right thing.  That I did not allow myself to be bullied into subserviance based on circumstance.  To no man am I less than and no man is greater than I Am.  If we all remember that then we must know that it is our individuality that makes us all worthy of the kindness and respect of the other.  
Beloved, if you do nothing else be kind and be respectful.  That does not mean that you have to be used or that you have to give your goods away.  It just means that you never know who you are entertaining and that your blessing angel can come in any shape form or fashion.  
You stay strong and be blessed and I will do the same.  If you ever hear Destiny Child’s song “Survivor”, think of me because I will be thinking of you.  Pray on my child we got a home on high.
All
My
Energy
Notwithstanding

No comments:

Post a Comment