Follow Me On Twitter

Sunday, February 5, 2012

NO MORE DRAMA

Dear Beloved,
Have you ever just wanted to erase certain people from your life simply because of the negativity that they bring?  I have and you know what I did?  I let them go.
I know that sometimes we think that we need friends and that certain people can do certain things for us.  Well, I’m here to tell you that while you think that  you have to deal with all the drama one person bring you just because they may be able to do something that you cannot, you can find a positive person to do that same thing with lots less drama.  I will no longer be subject to bull crap for a job, a man, a kid, a relative, a friend or anyone else.  Life is simply too short for all of that.  Either bring on the positivity or I will keep it moving.  
This lady told me one time that I need to let go of all the negative people in my life and just move on.  Well, she was right, but I don’t think that she knew that she was one of the negative people.  She was a person who kept up more hearsay drama then anyone I have ever met.  We talked because we worked the same hours and shared the same space, but she was not a friend and it took me moving on to realize just how negative a person she truly was.  Just like I add a number or email to my contacts I can certainly delete it.  No harm no foul.  I’m a straight no chaser type a chick and playing games is simply not my thing.  I can be a distant associate and speak from time to time or I can be a down to earth homegirl and check in with you on a daily basis.  I just don’t play the bull crap game.  
Saying that to say this, every now and then it is a good thing to go through your contacts name by name and delete people who you know mean you know earthly good.  When I do that and a number or email shows up from a person and there is no name associated with it I DO NOT REPLY.  I know from jump that this is not a person I want to talk to.  I don’t play games with myself either.  I delete the text as soon as I get it to keep  curiosity from killing my damn cat.  I’m just saying.  Know who you are and you will not need superficial people in your path blocking you from taking the next step toward the blessing that has been sat before you.
I believe that I am worthy of an honorable friendship.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment