Follow Me On Twitter

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Other Side of the Moon-A Poem

What do you think sits on the other side of the moon?
is it an Egyptian tomb?
A mother's womb?
or maybe sweet perfume?
Is it a town of green people wondering about us?
Or a land of milk and honey tarnished by lust
Could it be a flower garden or a Jimi Hendrix tune
I'm not sure, but I often wonder about the other side of the moon
What color is the sky over there?
Are people waiting to die and fly away over there?
Is that were the pot of gold sits at a rainbows end?
Over there I toss and throw heartache to the wind
Did it reach? My insecurities are they there
On the other side of the moon, because on this side I could not bare
Laughter that will be mine soon
I don't have to know for sure what's on the other side of the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment