Follow Me On Twitter

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Its Been A Long Time Coming, But Our Change is Here

Dear Beloved,
I hope that your new year is off to a great start because after all, it is what you make it.  I am enjoying 2012 so far.  I am feeling good and I plan to keep it that way.  My change is here and I am going to bathe in it.  Have you ever just felt like a weight had been lifted from you, but you hadn’t done anything to warrant it? That is how I feel. I feel like it is time to get on with the good stuff and let the rest of it go.  I love being able to be free to think because that is when my creative juices flow.  
Sometimes all of the hard work that you have done doesn’t seem to pay off and you feel like no one notices you and you think that there will never be anything that you can do about it.  You want to scream, but who will really care anyway? So, you hold it in and it eats away at everything good that you had inside of you.  Yes, I know.  I know and I understand.  Well, the better news is that we don’t have to worry anymore.  We don’t have to hold in those screams.  We can let it go and let it belong to God.  We don’t have to hold it.  Did you know that? I bet you did, but I bet you were wondering if anyone has ever felt the way that you have felt. The answer is easy and it it is yes!  
I wish that I could be there to see you let go and let God.  I wish that I cold see you when the troubles of the past become the answers for the future.  OMG!!  I know that you are going to be dynamic in this new year.  I know that you are going to be a blessing to someone else just because you can.  I know that you will understand that what you put out is what you will get back, so put out love, friendship, hope, trust, and loyalty and that is truly what you will get back.  Forget all that you did in the past and focus on what you will do in the future.  If you are a writer then you will finish your novel or screen play.  If you are  a student then you will finish school.  You will find that thing that defines you and you will let that thing shine.  
I’m so excited to be in 2012.  I think that this year is going to be one of the best that I have seen in a long while.  
I love you, but you know that.  Did you know that the Great I Am loves you more?
My theme song for this year will be Mary J. Blige’s “Just Fine”.  I’m going to play that every day for the rest of the year and when I hear it I will think of you and how great I know you are doing.  I hope that when you hear it you will think the same for me.  Thinking the thing that we desire is the first step.  
I wish for you only the best in 2012.  I know that you will get it.  BELIEVE.

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment