Follow Me On Twitter

Thursday, December 8, 2011

How Excellent

December 8, 2011
Dear Beloved, 
Have you ever just woke up and had joy on your mind and on your heart?  I have and it feels good.  What gave you that joy? I have to say that it must have been a divine power in my life or maybe it was just a good nights rest.  I don’t know, but I know that when I woke up feeling like everything was possible and anything was doable I had a better day and my outlook on things were very different.  Where did that joy go?  How did I loose that outlook?  I don’t know.  No doubt it had something to do with things that transpired over time.  Just like I don’t know how I got it, I don’t know how I lost it, but I do know that I want to find it again.  
Why is it when we have joy we don’t maximize on it? I think that I don’t maximize on it because I don’t know how.  How do you maximize on happiness so that it will last and last and last and never run out? I don’t know if my answer will be the be all to end all of solutions, but I can tell you that in my happy times I am going to do something nice for someone.  I am going to say something pleasant to someone and I am going to really mean it.  I think that the age old adage that what you give is what you get is really true.  The universe is not made up of new and improved things.  Nope, there is nothing new under the sun and that goes for the son of the I AM as well as for the sun of the universe.  Happiness is something that comes based on what we have already put out into the ethers.  I can tell you that I was putting out some crazy mess and that mess kept coming back to me.  
I love to laugh and to feel happy and to be happy.  I love to have great conversations, make new friends and see the lighter side of life. I love when crazy stuff happens and I can shrug it off and know that it will be ok.  I love to rely on the spirit of the great I AM to bring me through, pull me up and take me over.  I have to look at myself through the eyes of others if I want to know the truth.  Sometimes I may not like what I see, but at least I am seeing.  I have to hear who I am from the mouths of others.  Sometimes I may not like what I hear, but at least I am hearing.  Sometimes I have to pull my joy from the joy of others.  If there is no one in your life that you can pull joy from then you need to reevaluate, remove and reconstruct your friendship panel.  Someone told me once that you don’t dress for the job that you have, but instead you dress for the job that you want. So, I implore you.  Don’t look for friends who have what you have or who have less than what you have or that do what you do.  Take the safety net from around you and look for friends that are doing what you aspire to do, who have what you aspire to have and who are where you aspire to be.  Don’t get lost in the lux of the Jone’s or in the jealousy of the haves and have nots, but instead focus on that straight and narrow path that will keep the joy flowing from the time that you wake up until the time that you go to bed at night.  There was a time (may have been yesterday) that I wondered if there were really truly happy people in the world.  I mean people who are not just complacent, but who have reached that place in their lives that happy is 90% of  what they are and who they are.  I’m looking for friends like that.  I aspire to be in the 90% club.  What about you?
I love you, but the great I AM loves you more.  Happy Tomorrow.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment