Follow Me On Twitter

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Enough Is Enough-Happy Birthday!!!

November 15, 2011

Dear Beloved,

Today is the day that the great I Am has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. It is also the date of my birth. I love my birthday. It is the day that was chosen for me by God and for that I Am grateful. I sat and I thought today and I remembered when my birthday was just about making it to a certain number. I remembered that back then I though those numbers would give me significance and make me a significant part of society. Now those birthdays weigh a great deal differently with me and the significance has taken on a new meaning. I am happy to have had those birthdays and to be able to use them as stepping stones across my river of life. I am more grateful that my river is yet flowing and that the current of the water will smooth the stones that have gotten me this far along my journey. That same river will soothe my savage beast of self degradation, self-pity and self annihilation all because of a place I thought I needed to reach when actually right here is good enough. I Am good enough. I Am wise enough. I Am pretty enough. I Am spiritual enough. I Am strong enough. I Am enough.

So, today on the date of my birth I recognize my inner beauty, my outer beauty, my kind-spirit and my will to do good. I am no longer searching for myself and I will spend not another day looking outside of who or what I am for who or what I think I should be. I Am enough and I Am equipped with all that I have ever needed to get to where I Am supposed to be.

Let us thank the great I Am for all that we are and for all that he would have us to become. Let us thank him for what he has given us and let us not ask for anything more until we have used all that we already have. People learn by opposites, so if you ask for riches you must master being poor. If you ask for patience you must be tried. But if you simply say thank you for all that I already have, surely thank you makes room for more.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment